1. The floating dust on the screen door and screen window can be gently brushed away with a small broom or brush.
2. Take two sponges, one on each side, to wipe the screen when there is a lot of dust on the screen, and the dust will be absorbed by the two sponges. When wiping, the two sponges should be from left to right and from top to bottom at the same time, so that the dirt will not run to the other side.
3. For the screen window full of dust, first use the vacuum cleaner to carefully suck both sides, then spray the cleaner, take two soft sponges and gently pat them on both sides at the same time to suck off the dirty water. When patting, the force should be even, otherwise the screen will be loose and sunken.
4. Use the washing powder and the remaining cigarette ends to melt into the water, and use this solution to wipe the polluted screen window, the effect is very good.
5. The screen windows used in the kitchen are not easy to remove the oil dirt. If you wash them with the mixture of alkali powder, decontamination powder and soap, they are easy to decontaminate. After washing, spray a little Baijiu or vinegar on the screen window, so that the dirt of the screen window will be removed easily.
6. Put the plastic screen window into the warm water not exceeding 25 ℃, add appropriate amount of neutral washing powder, and immerse the screen window in the water for 10-20 minutes. Then gently brush with a soft bristle brush in turn, and then rinse with clean water twice, then dry the water.
7. When cleaning the screen again, first add a small amount of milk into the washing powder solution to make the screen clean as new.
The above wonderful contents are provided by Jinan housekeeping company. For more wonderful contents, please check our website: http://www.keurbwj.cn We will have more wonderful content for you in the future.